On today’s episode we recap our adventures at the Allied Media Conference and answer a listener question about soul loss and soul retrieval. Richael offers a deep teaching about soul loss and trauma healing practices from different global traditions. We also discuss how to approach this kind of healing and finding the right practitioner to work with. We end with things giving us life: vent diagrams, music, academics, functional technology and supportive colleagues.
Have a question for a future show? Send us a voice memo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things we mentioned in the episode:
- Allied Media Conference
- How to Survive Live in Detroit, adrienne maree and autumn brown’s podcast taped live at AMC
- You can follow @houseplantparenthood
- The seed paper time capsule made during our workshop
- Njeri of Onyx Pages on YouTube
- Sandra Ingerman Soul Retrieval: Mending the Fragmented Self
- Gogo Ekhaya Esima on BeSpoken Bones Podcast Episode 27
- Malidome Patrice Some Of Water and the Spirit: Ritual, Magic and Initiation in the Life of An African Shaman
- A Collection of Studies on the Tibetan Bon Tradition.
- Sastun: My Apprenticeship with a Mayan Healer by Rosita Arvigo
- Laura Luna
- Vent diagrams, especially this one from AMC
- Gina Chavez Soy Quien Soy
- Sudan Archives “Escape”
- Dr. Yvonne Chireau and www.academichoodoo.com