Are your eyes watery and itchy? Is your nose congested? On this week’s episode we answer two listener questions about coping with seasonal allergies. We also talk about cooking as a wellness practice and preventing burnout for high profile activists. Lastly, the things giving us life: radio stations, family connections, physical therapy
Join us at Tonic: Live! on April 22 from 2-4pm at Potter’s House in Washington, D.C. Get your tickets now. We’re excited to take live questions, revisit some of our past guests, and get to hang out IRL.
Have a question for a future show? Send us a voice memo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things we mentioned in the episode:
- To This Black Lives Matter co-founder, activism begins in the kitchen profile of Alicia Garza in the Washington Post
- They Push. They Protest. And Many Activists Privately Suffer As A Result
- David Winston, Herbalist and Alchemist, anti-inflammatory solid extracts
- If you’re interested in purchasing the eye bright that Karen mentions on the show, the cost of an order of herbal eye tea bags is $10, which includes shipping. Please email Karen (email@example.com) to place an order.
- Peanut oil as an excipient in vaccines
- Dr. Ellicia Jacobs at Body Connect Health & Wellness
- Recollective Orchestra’s All The Stars
- ‘Describe Yourself Like A Male Author Would’ Is The Most Savage Twitter Thread on Twitter