On this week’s episode we answer a listener question about lingering symptoms and extreme sensitivity after a concussion. We revisit the topic of surveillance and political manipulation of Black activism. And, as always, the things giving us life: self-guided retreats, queer television, drag and silent discos!
Join us at Tonic: Live! on April 22 from 2-4pm at Potter’s House in Washington, D.C. Get your tickets now. We’re excited to take live questions, revisit some of our past guests, and get to hang out IRL.
Have a question for a future show? Send us a voice memo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things mentioned on this episode:
- Fake Black Activist Accounts Linked to Russian Government
- How Safe is Your Digital Life? article by Pérez about assessing your personal digital security
- Reply All episode about Facebook spying on you
- Trauma & dissociation study
- Neurogenesis exercises & links to plant medicine
- Life purpose openings through creative illness
- Kid’s Silent Disco
Plus, Richael as Lenny…