Have you tried treating depression with herbs? Are you curious about St. John’s Wort? On this week’s episode we answer a listener question about working with herbs to treat depression. We also hear about Karen’s stay at an ayurveda healing village in India–scorpions and all, and talk about how spring is manifesting in our lives right now. We also revisit the question of how movements respond to conflict thanks to some listener feedback. Lastly we end with the things giving us life: music, drag performances, cookbooks and public libraries.
Have a question for a future show? Send us a voice memo to email@example.com.
Things we mentioned on the episode:
- Vaidyagrama – The natural Ayurveda healing village Karen visited
- If you’d like to book an herbal consult with Karen, check out her online booking: Embracing Rhythm
- Tonic Soundscapes for Healing + Liberation
- Black ASL
- PrettyBoi Drag Presents…#AmateurKingNight.
- The Everyday Ayurveda Cookbook: A Seasonal Guide to Eating and Living Well