Do you wake up in the middle of the night with painful leg cramps? On this week’s episode we answer a listener question about how to ease recurring leg cramps. We have physical tips, herbal tips, dietary tips and even a update from our listener about how the recommendations have landed for her. We also talk about tattoos as expression and forms of healing, and end with lots of things giving us life–music, meditation even figure skating.
Have a question for a future show? Send us a voice memo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things we mentioned on the show:
- Side With Love campaign
- Article on Can Tattoos Be Medicinal?
- Article about Grace Neutral
- Some information about bone setting and microblading
- An article about panchakarma, the ayurvedic healing modality Karen is experiencing while gone in February
- Our guest host for episode 11, Muneera Fontaine of Peaceful Earth, Graceful Birth
- Herbal source recommendations: Blue Nile, Holly Poole-Kavana: Little Red Bird Botanicals, Deb Soule: Avena Botanicals
- Calm by Natural Vitality
- The gravity-defying physics of figure skater Nathan Chen
- Blue Ivy at the Grammys shushing her parents
- Classic Album Sundays: Journey in Satchidananda listening party at Songbyrd DC
- Tonic Podcast playlist: Soundscape for Healing + Liberation
Lil’ Bear from City Dogs Rescue:
Turyasangitananda aka Turiya Alice Coltrane’s Journey in Satchidananda: