What does it look like to engage with the world from a place of abundance? On this week’s episode we answer a listener’s question about cultivating abundance in your life. We also talk about #metoo and offer some tips for caring for yourself amidst so much disclosure about sexual assault. Lastly, we share a few things giving us life these days, including a plus size model and a throw back song guaranteed to get you moving.
Have a question about healing you’d like us to answer? Send a voice memo to email@example.com.
Links to things we’ve referenced on the episode are below!
- Our next webinar on October 30th: Turn Poison into Medicine: Self-Compassion, Protection and Higher Care (recorded webinar still available).
- The 125 Collection quote candles in Harlem
- Ancestral Nature Walk to End Rape Culture and Sexual Violence
- New moon prosperity checks
- Trataka meditation
- Intentional Living Series with Moksha Living
- Lama Rod Owens, Radical Dharma: Talking Race, Love, and Liberation
- Pérez’s new plant instagram account: @houseplantparenthood
- It’s time for da perculator
- Facebook auto-subtitling tutorial
- Dexter Mayfield, plus size male model